Monday, April 13, 2009

420 Letter Writers Needed ASAP...Let's Help Ronald Bradley Naulls

Copied below is a letter posted to one of the Marijuana advacacy groups I belong to on Yahoo. I would ask you to read this man's letter, and then sit down and write a letter on this behalf that can be sent to A) the court, B) Attorney General Eric Holder, and C) President Barack Obama. Ronald is a victim first, seriously injured in a car accident. He played by all the rules, and now he faces losing everything. Worse, his wife and children face losing a husband, a father, and the family provider. Please find the time to write and mail a letter today...a man's life depends upon it.


To Whom It May Concern:


My name is Ronald Bradley Naulls; I am a twenty-nine year old African American male, married 9 years and blessed with four beautiful daughters. In 2001 I suffered a fractured clavicle resulting from a motor vehicle accident; subsequently I was prescribed various medications and rehabilitative treatment which failed to produce significant relief. Consequently, I suffered further physical injury from symptomatic infections, not uncommon as side effects of the harsh pharmaceuticals I was prescribed.


Medication and chiropractic therapy failed to improve my state of health, relief was diminutive and inadequate, and I was unable to work or provide for my family. At the advice of my chiropractor I sought consultation with a physician specializing in the medicinal applications of marijuana and found that I was an appropriate subject for the use of medical marijuana. Through the medical use of marijuana I was able to eliminate other adverse prescription medications from my treatment and found the relief I needed to continue working and providing for my family. Although I found medical marijuana to be beneficial to my health, I struggled to safely and effectively obtain my medicine.

In 2006 I formed Healing Nations Collective, a storefront facility with the purpose of facilitating the safe and secure access of medical marijuana for California residents who have been recommended the use of marijuana for medical purposes. Healing Nations Collective was organized under California law as a Non-profit organization, founded with the counsel of attorney Robert Raich (Gonzalez v. Raich, 545 U.S. 1 (2005) and approved and incorporated by the California Secretary of State. The Collective maintained a valid Seller’s Permit from the State Board of Equalization and contributed $123,070.00 in tax revenue to the State of California. Healing Nations was a prominent contributor to the community supporting a number of local charities and organizations. In addition, the Collective was a recognized member of the Corona Chamber of Commerce.

On July 17th, 2007 Healing Nations Collective, my home and all unconnected organizations were raided by the Drug Enforcement Administration. During the raid they confiscated our family vehicles, savings and checking accounts and all related and unrelated business accounts. My three daughters were ripped from their parent’s arms and placed in the custody of Riverside County Child Protective Services. I was indicted by a Federal Grand Jury, arrested, and thrown in Federal prison. My parent’s put their home up for the bond to secure my release and I have spent the past 18 months on house arrest trying to put my life back together.

I have endured and suffered political persecution, racism, civil and human rights violations; a political prisoner caught in a war between state and federal governments. This tragedy has brought an undue and unprecedented amount of pain, distress and misfortune to my family.


I hope this letter encompasses the struggle which I have faced and continue to fight. I hope you will consider helping me to raise awareness for this matter, for myself and others like me. I am not alone; the enumerated powers of the Federal government were not designed to impede the rights of States to govern themselves. At this moment there are countless victims of Federal enforcement in instances where individuals were acting on State’s rights. Please help me to bring light to this issue and save my children the loss of a father to a failed system of archaic drug policy.


Sincerely,


Ronald Bradley Naulls
3 Vista Ripalti
Lake Elsinore, CA 92532




FYI Everyone,

I sent this letter to US AG Eric Holder and Pres. Barack Obama at the addresses listed below:


US AG Eric Holder
950 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001


Pres. Barack Obama, The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20500








Ronnie,

For the benefit of those who are unfamiliar with your case, can you relate your story here?

Thank you,

Charles Monson
http://www.wheelsofmercy.org/
(714) 538-6400


From: Ronnie Naulls

Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 11:01 AM

To: Undisclosed recipients:

Subject: [OCNorml] Updated Dates


I wanted everyone to have the updated court dates handy just in case. If anything changes of course you will be the first to know. Address of the courthouse:


Central District of California Federal Courthouse & Bankruptcy
3470 Twelfth Street, Room G122
Riverside, CA 92501



03/12/2009

60

STIPULATION to Continue Trial Date from March 23, 2009 to May 26, 2009 filed by Plaintiff USA as to Defendant Ronald Bradley Naulls (Attachments: # 1 Proposed Order)(Stacy, Robert) (Entered: 03/12/2009)
03/13/2009

61

ORDER by Judge Stephen G. Larson as to Defendant Ronald Bradley Naulls, re Stipulation to Continue 60 . ( Jury Trial continued to 5/26/2009 at 09:30 AM before Judge Stephen G. Larson. Pretrial Conference continued to 5/18/2009 at 02:00 PM before Judge

http://www.counterpunch.org/gardner11102007.html

The Naulls Case

Psychological Torture in the Name of Family Values

By FRED GARDNER

Which psychological torture would you rather not have to endure (bearing in mind that you don't know how or when it will end):

1. Being made to wear panties and chained to a heap of fellow prisoners while rude foreigners insult you. Or,

2. What Ronald Bradley Naulls endured after his house and his Corona, California cannabis dispensary were raided by the DEA July 17?

Naulls's torment was amplified because his wife Anisha was put through it, too, and their children were the very instrument by which it was applied. On the day of the raids Aaliyah, Amaiyah, and Aryanna Naulls -ages 5, 3, and 1, respectively- were taken from their home and placed in foster care at a location undisclosed to their parents. In the name of "family values" these healthy, well-cared-for little girls - impressionable, frightened little girls- were taken from their mother and father because the raiders had found edible marijuana stored in a refrigerator in the Naullses's garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment