OK folks, watch the You Tube video, as I am very serious here...how many of you would be willinig to sign up for training aimed at having a career in the budding Medical Marijuana Industry? (cost will be around $300) As we all know, California is the leader here in America in paving the way forward with the full legalization and distribution of Medical Marijuana, and they continue that trend with the Cannabis Career Institute. The institute is talking about bringing thier curriculum to other Major Cities, and I thought I would start posting their video in our 50 state blogs to gauge interest. Starting here in New York, and would like to find 25 or more people in each of the cities, Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany and New York City interested in this valuable training as I believe that number of participants would make it worthwhile to bring these seminars into a city. Please email me with your interest, and the city that you would want to attend classes in. With a Medical Marijuana law introduced April 21st, this is a good time TO PLAN FOR THE FUTURE.
Here are some of the other benefits of attending the Cannabis Career Institute:
- Train to be a state approved caregiver, grow the best medicinal marijuana for your patients, learn how to grow Aeroponics, Hydroponics and Organic marijuana.
- Find out how to form a Collective and a non-profit corporation so you can legally distribute medical marijuana to patients.
- Learn from highly skilled instructors how to make state compliant edibles such as cookies and cakes, Concentrates like hash, kief, oils and waxes and also Tinctures like ointments and derivatives.
- You will hear about all the laws and legal issues from attorneys who specialize in medical marijuana law, ask them any questions you may have.
- Interact with people in your field and make new contacts.
- And a lot more...